Thursday, May 14, 2009

to Oz in the hammock!

I'm lying here on the bed looking outside at the wind/rainstorm and feeling sorry for my lovely skyblue hammock which is currently being flipped over more times than a pornstar. Let me be clear...it's not tied to trees, but on a handy-dandy hammock stand, which, let's face it, it just asking for trouble. I think it would make for a funny video to put on some glittery red slippers, braid my hair in pigtails, grab the cat (sorry, I don't own a dog), lie on the hammock and see if I and my hammock make it to Oz in one piece. Sounds like an adventure, no? I always did want to meet a munchkin (not a politically correct little person) with a high-pitched voice and an assortment of lollipops at the ready.
 Let the music begin....'ding-dong the witch is dead...'

No comments:

Post a Comment